Tuesday 12 June 2007

First Time Cherry Popper

Hi there,

This is the first time I've used this but I know it's worth it after being a lover of many blogs available here already!

I'm in the middle of my A-Level Exams at the moment so it's all a bit stressful and silly.

Just a little low-down on me I guess. Well, I'm 18 and at St Paul's Sixth Form until 21st June when my exams finish for good. I've been there for 7 years so it feels good to be leaving but properly weird too!

I'm the youngest of four kids. One big brother heading the army and two sisters. Although I think my 2nd family is more interesting. My friends are who my life revolves around and I'm sure it will be this way for a long time. I got to choose them and they don't care about the little things. They're amazing really!

Thank you for listening/reading!

See you around people.