Wednesday 23 April 2008

Somebody Help

I am only 3 days into my 12 long struggle and I haven't been allowed to even speak to him. All I keep doing iss listening to his music and thinking about the past few visits and trying my hardest to think positively about what is to come. Which isn't too difficult it wasn't for the fact I had a sudden start on Monday evening. I realised I am shit-scared of going back to Uni again and not sure if I want to go to Manchester. In my heart I am saying I want to be in Coventry fdoing English and Law. But in my head I know that is only because of the hope that Jérémie will be there and it will make visits easier. Who said anything about it lasting that long. When he goes back to France I can't expect him to come back to me. Neither can I assume that I won't have moved on 2 months down the line. Highly unlikely, but a possibility nonetheless. Ah, working in a very quiet retail shop doesn't help with the whole thinking thing and keeping him of the brain. 24/7 he is in my thoughts usually me trying not to think about him. But I won't say it's love because I don't want to submit myself to that. Not yet. Not so early on. Maybe if things are still going in September the word my slip out more readily.

So this is the song that makes me smile, cry and feel happy about every little thing I can think of.

Thank you for sending me this one. You don't know what it does to me.

The original that gets me every time: http://youtube.com/watch?v=D2DPa1eGMpo&feature=related


The English Version with a different meaning: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vu077-j95k8


So sweet, so beautiful
Everyday like a queen on her throne
Don't nobody knows how she feels
Aicha, Lady one day it will be real

She moves, she moves like a breeze
I swear I can't get her out of my dreams
To have her shining here by my side
I'd sacrifice all the tears in my eyes

[Chorus]

Aicha Aicha - passing me by (there she goes again)
Aicha Aicha - my my my (is it really real)
Aicha Aicha - smile for me now
Aicha Aicha - in my life

[Verse2]

She holds her child to her heart
Makes her feel like she is blessed from above
Falls asleep underneath her sweet tears
Her lullaby fades away with his tears

[1/2Chorus]

[Bridge]

She needs somebody to lean on
Someone body, mind & soul
To take her hand, to take her world
And show her the time of her life, so true
Throw the pain away for good
No more contemplating boo

[Verse3]

Lord knows the way she feels
Everyday in his name she begins
To have her shining here by my side
I'd sacrifice all the tears in my eyes
Aicha Aicha - ecoute moi

[Chorus]